The safety and wellbeing of Cardiff RSL members, guests and employees is of paramount importance and remains our top priority.
As of the 1st January 2021, it will be mandatory for hospitality venues in NSW to use the NSW government’s Service NSW COVID safe Check-in QR code to electronically register customer contact details. Download the App to save yourself time at entry to the club.
To keep everyone safe we also need your help – so please everyone practice the same hygiene measures as us & stay away if you are unwell.
We thank you all for your cooperation and understanding and wish you a Happy New Year.
To ensure the safety of our members, guests and staff we have adopted the following measures:
- Limited venue capacity
- New social distancing practices
- Increased hand sanitising stations throughout the venue
- New sign-in procedures for members and visitors
- Encourage the use of contactless payments
- Increased frequency of cleaning during and after opening hours
- CovidSAFE Marshall monitoring the Club and its patrons
- CovidSAFE plan registered with NSW health
- Discourage commingling and contact with others
- Preventing people from entering if they are displaying cold and flu symptoms.
The Club will continue to monitor the advice of ClubsNSW and implement advice accordingly.
We thank you all for your cooperation and understanding.
Cardiff RSL Club Management